Natasha Suri is an Indian Model from Mumbai. Natasha Suri became Miss India 2006 and placed in semi finals in Miss World Content. Natasha Suri hosted TV shows like Cell Guru on NDTV, and luxury and lifestyle show Velvet on Sahara One. She was contestant on the reality show Zor Ka Jhatka hosted by SRK.
Natasha Suri as a Model:
- Fashion designer shows: Tarun Tahiliani, Rohit Bal, Sabyasachi, Suneet Varma, Satya Paul, Wendell Rodricks, Ritu Kumar, Hemant Trevedi, Neeta Lulla, Manish Arora, Versace, Gucci, and Valentino.
- Print campaigns and endorsements: Pond's, Pepsodent, Audi, Tanishq, Diet Coke, Snickers, Pantaloons, Parachute, and Gestures.
- Magazines covers and features: Cosmopolitan, Femina, Elle, Top Gear, TimeOut, Lifestyle n Luxury, Smart Photography, Brides Now, Avantegarde Life, Fitness First, Models n Trends, Megamodelz, Time n Style, and Maxim.
Natasha Suri Beauty contests:
- Navy Queen 2002: winner;
- Miss Maharashtra 2003: winner;
- Get Gorgeous 2004: winner;
- Miss India 2006: winner; Miss Beautiful Smile; Miss Personality;
- Miss World 2006: semifinalist; Miss Beautiful Body (2nd.); Miss Best Gown (2nd.); Miss Talent (top 5).
Natasha Suri Hot & Sexy Photos: