Some of the films we can remember for the year 2009 like 'A Wednesday', 'Dev D', 'De Dana Dan', Delhi 6, Luck By Chance, What's Your Rashee, Tasveer, Chandni Chowk to China, Kambakkht Ishq, Blue, Main Aur Mrs Khanna. Some did good but some did better than expectations.
Some issues did damage the Box Office Collection but we saw some mind blowing bollywood movies and done magic on the screen as well.
5 Highest Money Collector Bollywood Movies of 2009 is listed below:
5. Wanted: This film did a good movement in the Bollywood this year. Salman Khan starrer and Prabhu Deva directed film 'Wanted' comes with a magic & in the first week itself it has been able to recover the investment. Movie collection around Rs 38 crore in the first week.
4. All The Best: Comic films always a good attraction for the fans of bollywood. Rohit Shetty's 'All The Best' comes on right time It was a big budget film and earned good one as well.
3. Kaminey: Shahid Kapoor starrer movie directed by Vishal Bharadwaj, 'Kaminey' with Priyanka Chopra was one of the hits of the year. Made on a big budget of Rs 48 crore after all the movie has been able to earn around Rs.63.75 crore in India.
2. Love Aaj Kal: Imtiaz Ali's Love Aaj Kal was one of the highly appreciated movies of the year because of the gorgeous pairing of Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone in the movie. Done a good job on the screen to hold movie lovers at their seat for a while & while.
1. 3 Idiots: Who doesn't know this movie? Aamir Khan starrer movie comes with another good one and collects a good money from fans as well. Gives a good comic and story was really a good one as well. Movie got the effect that people have to hold their seat till the end. Lots of people watch it more and more time. It was the best of the best movie of 2009 year and the highest collector of money on box office above 200 crores. One of the biggest blockbuster movie by Aamir Khan once again proved his potential.
We are expecting more of them in 2010 as well. Fans are always loving too see these kind of biggest best selling movies of bollywood. Isn't we waiting for the same?